CFE Equipment is hiring a senior shop mechanic to perform forklift maintenance and repair at our shop. We offer competitive pay, career opportunities, and benefits.
As a Forklift Mechanic you will be working on a full range of Internal Combustion and Electric powered forklifts that range in capacity from 3,000 lbs to 150,0000 lbs.
- Service liquid propane and electric engines (diesel engine experience a plus)
- Hours are 07:30 am – 04:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Training in both technical and safety
- Safe and secure workplace
- Specialty tools to perform job as needed
- 5+ years experience as a mechanic repairing and servicing forklifts
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer services skills
- Health and Dental Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Uniform Services
To apply, submit your resume or call (757) 828-7916.
Forklift Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Forklift Road Mechanic, Forklift Technician, Heavy Equipment Technician, Forklift Road Technician, Forklift Repair
About CFE Equipment
CFE Equipment Corporation strives to be a best-in-class dealership within the forklift and material handling industry. We are a nationally known defense contractor, and operate in four states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions CFE is the one-stop, family-owned shop for any forklift and material needs. CFE is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. To learn more about CFE visit: http://cfeequipment.com.