CFE Equipment is seeking a Senior Forklift Technician to perform forklift maintenance and repair at customer locations in Elm City, North Carolina and surrounding area . We offer competitive pay, career opportunities, and benefits.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CALL (757) 828-7916.
Responsibilities of Senior Forklift Mechanic / Road Mechanic:
- Maintain and repair forklifts under the direction of the service dispatcher
- Service liquid propane and electric engines (diesel engine experience a plus)
Company provides for Senior Forklift Mechanic / Road Mechanic:
- Training in both technical and safety
- Safe and secure workplace
- Specialty tools to perform job as needed
Qualifications for Senior Forklift Mechanic / Road Mechanic:
- 5 + years experience as a forklift mechanic OR 10+ years or related mechanical field
- Must have valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Benefits for Senior Forklift Mechanic / Road Mechanic:
- Health and Dental Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Uniform Services
To apply, submit your resume or call (757) 828-7916.
Forklift Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Forklift Road Mechanic, Forklift Technician, Heavy Equipment Technician, Forklift Road Technician, Forklift Repair
About CFE Equipment
CFE Equipment Corporation strives to be a best-in-class dealership within the forklift and material handling industry. We are a nationally known defense contractor, and operate in four states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions CFE is the one-stop, family-owned shop for any forklift and material needs. CFE is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. To learn more about CFE visit: http://cfeequipment.com.