CFE Equipment is in search for a Human Resources Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for performing Human Resources and Payroll related duties and working closely with senior management multiple sites in 3 different states.
Functional areas will include: payroll and benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Consults legal counsel and identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Prepares and inputs payroll data to include garnishments, vacation time, sick time, insurance and 401(k) deductions.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintain the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts, conducts new-employee orientations and writes and places employment advertisements.
- Conducts and/or coordinates various employee training programs related to onboarding, professional development or site-specific requested training.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, paid time of leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance, FMLA, and communicates benefits information to employees.
- Ensure accuracy of employee benefits data, including service from third party vendors.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports such as benefits plans participation, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Minimum of 10 years human resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Payroll administration a plus
Benefits for Senior Forklift Mechanic / Road Mechanic:
- Health and Dental Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
About CFE Equipment
CFE Equipment Corporation strives to be a best-in-class dealership within the forklift and material handling industry. We are a nationally known defense contractor, and operate in four states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions CFE is the one-stop, family-owned shop for any forklift and material needs. CFE is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. To learn more about CFE visit: http://cfeequipment.com.