CFE Equipment is seeking a Forklift Technician to perform forklift maintenance and repair at customer locations in Baltimore, MD and surrounding area. We offer competitive pay, career opportunities, and benefits.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CALL (757) 828-7916.
- Maintain and repair electric powered forklifts to include preventative maintenance, major component repair and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose all major systems efficiently
- Identify and obtain the necessary parts required for each repair from the parts department
- 2 – 5 years experience as a forklift mechanic
- Must have experience with battery operated systems
- Liquid propane and diesel engine experience a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Competitive pay (compensation package based on skill set and experience)
- Training in both technical and safety
- Safe and secure workplace
- Specialty tools to perform job as needed
- Health and Dental Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Uniform Services
To apply, submit your resume or call (757) 828-7916.
Forklift Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Forklift Road Mechanic, Forklift Technician, Heavy Equipment Technician, Forklift Road Technician, Forklift Repair
About CFE Equipment
CFE Equipment Corporation strives to be a best-in-class dealership within the forklift and material handling industry. We are a nationally known defense contractor, and operate in four states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions CFE is the one-stop, family-owned shop for any forklift and material needs. CFE is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. To learn more about CFE visit: http://cfeequipment.com.