The WPS manual push stacker is a modern and highly versatile work positioning stacker for all modern material handling needs. Intermediate-duty and with a lift height of up to 150″ (3810 mm).
- 2200 lb (1000 kg)
- 63″ (1600 mm)
- 98″ (2489 mm)
- 118″ (2997 mm)
- 130″ (3,302 mm)
- 150″ (3810 mm)
- Manually propelled with up / down level control mounted on dash
- 12V system comes with low-maintenance deep cycle battery
- Built-in 10AMP plug-in battery charger for 115V / 1PH / 60Hz power supply
- Digital battery discharge indicator
- Foot pedal parking brake supports instant stop action
- Ergonomic spring-loaded pull handle with comfort grip for reduced operator fatigue
- Dual push handles mounted at comfortable height level on the mast
- 24″ (610 mm) load center
- Fork size: 42″ (1067 mm) standard, with 31″ (787 mm) OD adjustment on pin-style forks
- Straddle legs adjust to three positions for varying pallet sizes
- Channel mast fitted with heavy-duty roller bearings and dual lift chains
- Sturdy operator protection screen preserves visibility
- High-strength service cover protects internal components from impact damage
Click here for more information.
No specifications available.
No features available.