SL120 – Landoll
The Drexel model SL120 is a specialized high capacity SwingMast® model that works in aisles as narrow as 72″ (1.8M), has a basic capacity of 12,000 lbs. (5443kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 243” (6.17M).
The SL120 is a 4-Wheel SwingMast® VNA and Side Loading Forklift with independently driven front wheels and dual rear steer tires. The front mast rotates 90° and has a side shift of 44” (1118mm), allowing stacking easily in Very Narrow Aisles. The SL120 can also work inside and outside on paved surfaces, can perform the jobs of a high capacity front loading and side loading forklift combined including working in bulk storage, cantilever rack and climbing steep ramps. The SL120 performs the jobs of a high capacity counterbalanced truck but in aisles over 40% smaller. The ability to store and transport heavy long loads as a side loader increases versatility and maximizes utilization.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
High Visibility three-stage mast, heavy-duty front end, and comfortable operator’s compartment make this truck productive, safe and ergonomically appealing for operators.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile SL120 forklift replaces conventional counterbalanced fork trucks in the standard warehouse and manufacturing heavy pallet and long-load handling operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, operate in very narrow aisles in the warehouse, and replace the counterbalanced trucks that require much wider aisles. The operator’s compartment is offset providing a wide long load carrying side deck so the SL120 can also be used as a side loader. The front tires are 22″ (559mm) dia. and the rear steer tires are 16.25” (413mm) dia. providing great under clearance for avoiding floor obstructions. The rear steer axle is articulated to provide a smooth ride over rough floor conditions.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
- Four Wheel Design, Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Steering
- High Visibility 3-Stage Mast
- 72 Volt Electrical System
- Safety Seat Switch and Retractable Seatbelt
- Front-Wheel, Self-Adjusting Wet Disc Brakes
- Hand Actuated Parking Brake
- GE “SCR” Controls
- Adjustable Steering Column with Battery Discharge Indicator and Hour Meter
- Type “E” Construction
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Automatic Return-to-Neutral
- Locking Differential
- Load Backrest
- Horizontal Tilt Indicator
- Polyurethane Drive & Steer Tires
- 12,000 lb. (5443kg) Capacity at 24″ (600 mm) Load Center
- Four-Wheel Design, Independently Driven Front Drive Wheels and Dual Rear Steering Wheels Provide Excellent Maneuverability and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Dual Joysticks Control all Hydraulic Functions
- Hydrostatic Power Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Adjustable Suspension Seat Improves Operator Comfort
- Large Battery Compartment Allows Maximum Battery Capacity for Long Run Times
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and View of Loads and Forks
- Series Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High Efficiency Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Battery Discharge Indicator with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor and Diagnostic Code Display are Standard
- 72 Volt Electrical System