The EPT-55 Manual Pallet Truck has a robust and functional design that results in long-term use and dependability.
- 5,500 lb (2,487 kg)
- 200-degree operational arc for excellent maneuverability
- Ten full strokes to reach maximum elevated height of 7.8″ (198 mm)
- Simple and precise steering control and lift / lower functions
- 52 ½” (1,334 mm) turning radius
- Climber rollers for easy entry into pallets
- Lowering can be actuated by hand or foot pedal release
- Large hand grip with curvilinear design and additional padding for easy and comfortable hold
- Three position control lever (lift, neutral, lower) for fingertip control
- Strong spring returns the handle to an upright position once released
- Fork size: 27″ x 48″ (686 mm x 1,219 mm) standard
- Tapered forks and entry and exit rollers support smooth pallet handling
- Galvanized hydraulic pump with overload relief valve
- Heavy-duty frame is constructed from a one-piece formed channel
- Adjustable push rods make roller height adjustment easier
- Cast-iron hangers for greater strength and longevity
- Grease fitting and pushings at all pivot points for easy maintenance
No specifications available.
No features available.