The EPT-33-4W Manual Pallet Truck is designed to handle four-way pallets and offers a 220-degree steer arc for excellent maneuverability in tight locations. Each unit comes with a polyurethane steer wheel and steel load rollers for easy travel.
- 3,300 lb (1,497 kg)
- 200-degree operational arc
- Eight full strokes to reach maximum elevated height of 5.5″ (138 mm)
- 2″ (51 mm) lowered fork height
- Polyurethane steer wheel and steel load rollers
- Features a powder coat paint and robotic welds throughout
- Washdown compatible
- Control handle has three position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertipcontrol. Ergonomically designed and free of pinch points.
- Comfort grip handle
- Strong spring returns the handle to an upright position once released
- Fork size: 33″ x 48″ (838 mm x 1,219 mm) standard
- Tapered forks and entry and exit rollers support smooth pallet handling
- Galvanized hydraulic pump with overload relief valve
- Braking can be actuated by both hand and foot-controlled release
- Heavy-duty frame is constructed from a one-piece formed channel
- Tapered forks and entry and exit rollers allow for smooth pallethandling
- Adjustable push rods make roller height adjustment easier
- Cast-iron hangers for greater strength and longevity
- Helper rollers for easy exit and entry of pallets
- Hangers are constructed of cast iron for greater strength andlongevity
No specifications available.
No features available.