The EPS-30 Powered Drive Straddle Truck has a compact design to support general material handling, stacking, and work positioning in tight areas.
- 3,000 lb (1,361 kg)
- 128″ (3,251 mm)
- 24-volt maintenance-free batteries with direct connect 110A 110VAC plug-in automatic charger
- S22-128 (2)12V 100AH
- Travel speed: 3.2mph (unloaded) and 3.0mph (under load)
- Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle
- All operator controls are accessible without having to lift the hand from the handle
- Angle grips allow easy operation with either hand
- Standard wrap around guard, reversing switch, thumb control, and horn
- Low mounted steer arm offers excellent operator comfort and minimum steering effort
- Fork size: 27″ x 42″ (686 mm x 1,143 mm) standard
- Tapered forks and entry and exit rollers support smooth pallet handling
- Galvanized housing with sturdy construction
- Telescoping mast includes a plexiglass mast guard and provides a 128″ (3,251 mm) maximum fork elevation with a single cylinder
- 4″ (102 mm) wide adjustable straddle legs allow for configurations to fit various sized pallets
- Durable powder coat paint
Click here for more information.
No specifications available.
No features available.