The EPS-22 Powered Walkie Stacker is designed to support general material handling, complicated work positioning, and economical yet efficient operations.
- 2,200 lb (1,000 kg)
- 63″ (1,600 mm)
- 96″ (2,438 mm)
- 116″ (2,946 mm)
- 24V DC permanent magnet drive motor delivers steady acceleration and travel speeds
- Curtis® Transistor Travel Controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Electronic neutral braking function provides smooth and safe travel control
- Creep speed control allows for easier maneuvering at low speeds in tight places
- Travel speed: 3.41mph (unloaded) and 2.5mph (under load)
- Battery discharge indicator (BDI) monitors performance
- Ergonomic fingertip control handle has a wrap-around hand guard, thumb control travel function, and easily accessed lift and lower buttons for strain-free operations
- Hand grips fit the operator's hand comfortably, reducing fatigue
- 24″ (610 mm) load center
- Fork size: 29.5″ x 42″ (749 mm x 1,067 mm) standard
- Integral 24V 60 AH rechargeable batteries and direct-connect 110A 110VAC charger
- EPS-22-62 non-telescoping mono mast with single lifting chain and mast rollers provide smooth lift / lower operation
- EPS-22-96/116 has telescoping high visibility mast and inner rail, clear view Plexiglas mast guard, dual lifting chains, adjustable mast rollers
- High-strength service cover protects internal components from impact damage
No specifications available.
No features available.