The EPJ-60R from Blue Giant is designed to suit a variety of demanding applications. It can be customized to suit facility requirements or the needs of a specific application. Built-in diagnostics anticipate service requirements, reducing the risk of unplanned downtime.
- 6,000 lb (2,727 kg)
- 8.25″ (210 mm)
- 24-volt AC traction motor enables speeds of up to 9 mph
- 24V ZAPI programmable travel controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Creep speed control allows for easier maneuvering at low speeds in tight places
- Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of the load
- Regenerative braking kicks in when the control arm is in the vertical or horizontal position
- Travel speed: 9.0mph (unloaded) and 6.5mph (under load)
- Ergonomic handle with lift, lower, and infinitely variable speed control
- Microcellular rubber mat supports operator comfort during ride-on applications
- High speed grab bar offers operator security
- Fork size: 48″ (1,219 mm) standard
- Pallet entry slide supports easy pallet access by lifting the fork up and over the bottom board
- Heavy-duty pull rods
- Heavy-duty two-piece cover protects major components from impact damage
No specifications available.
No features available.