The EPJ-40 Powered Pallet Truck was designed specifically to address the unique demands of lift gate and local delivery applications. More compact than a regular powered pallet truck, it supports easier maneuverability when working in loaded trailers.
- 4,000 lb (1,818 kg)
- Vertically-mounted AC drive motor delivers steady acceleration and travel speeds
- 24V ZAPI ACO Travel Controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Electric travel, lift and lower controls (located on the handle) are designed to allow unit operation with either hand
- The electromagnetic braking system delivers reliable frictionless braking even during extended and heavy use
- Tapered and compact forks support greater maneuverability
- Travel speed: 2.8mph (unloaded) and 2.5mph (under load)
- Multi-function control handle incorporates butterfly-style thumb controls, reversing switch, and horn button for ease of use
- Hand grips fit the operator's hand comfortably, reducing fatigue
- Fork size: 27″ x 45″ (635 mm x 1,143 mm) standard
- Two 12V AGM 85 AH maintenance-free batteries with 10AMP 110VAC plug-in charger
- Hydraulic pump with overload relief valve
- High-strength service cover protects internal components from impact damage
- Emergency brake with power cut-off heightens safety levels.
No specifications available.
No features available.