The BGS-25 Powered Walkie Stacker can transport, stack, and position 2,000 and 2,500 lb (909 and 1,136 kg) loads up to 157″ (3,988 mm). This intermediate-duty stacker has a short turning radius, supporting full functionality even in narrow aisles and tool rooms.
- 2,000 and 2,500 lb (909 and 1,136 kg)
- 106″ (2,692 mm)
- 130″ (3,302 mm)
- 157″ (3,988 mm)
- 24V AC drive motor
- 24V ZAPI programmable travel controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Creep speed control allows for easier maneuvering at low speeds in tight places
- Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of the load
- Regenerative braking kicks in when the forks are 12″ (305 mm) above height
- Travel speed: 3.4mph (unloaded) and 3.1mph (under load)
- Travel, lift, lower, and tilt functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle, which can be operated with either hand
- Hand grips fit the operator's hand comfortably, reducing fatigue
- Bolt-on high-visibility mast
- Fork size: 42″ (1,067 mm) standard
- 3″ (76 mm) adjustable straddle legs support easy positioning in racked aisles
- 224 AH battery package (4-6 volt, maintenance-free AGM batteries), complete with automatic 25AMP / 110VAC plug-in internal charger
- I-beam construction
- Heavy-duty two-piece head cover protects major components from impact damage
No specifications available.
No features available.