The BGNR-30 Powered Walkie Reach Stacker combines the tight maneuvering ability of a walkie straddle stacker with the operating flexibility of a counterbalanced truck. A pantograph extends the handled loads beyond the straddle legs and can be retracted for compact turns and tight manuevering. Power steering, side shift, proportional hydraulics, and tilt all result in intuitive control and exceptionally versatile performance.
- 3,000 lb (1,363 kg) at 24″ (610mm) load center
- 106″ (2,292 mm)
- 126″ (3,200 mm)
- 157″ (3,988 mm)
- 189″ (4,801 mm)
- Power steering for maximum control and efficiency
- 24V AC drive motor
- ZAPI programmable travel controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Creep speed control allows for easier maneuvering at low speeds in tight places
- Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of the load
- Regenerative neutral braking
- Travel speed: 3.4mph (unloaded) and 3.1mph (under load)
- Travel, lift, lower, and tilt functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle, which can be operated with either hand
- Hand grips fit the operator's hand comfortably, reducing fatigue
- High-visibility I-beam mast with dual lifting chains
- Pantograph stroke extends the fork carriage beyond the straddle legs
- Integral tilt and sideshift
- Fork size: 42″ (1,067 mm) standard
- 3″ (76 mm) straddles are fixed at either 34″ ID/42″ OD or 42″ ID/50″ OD
- BGNR-30-189 features straddle leg ID of either 42″ or 50″ (1,067 mm or 1,270 mm)
- 224 AH battery package (4-6 volt, maintenance-free AGM batteries), complete with automatic 25AMP / 110VAC plug-in internal charger
- BGNR-30-189 requires an industrial battery (not included)
- Heavy-duty two-piece head cover protects major components from impact damage
Click here for more information.
No specifications available.
No features available.