The BGN-40 Powered Walkie Stacker builds upon proven performance standards by incorporating state-of-the art lift truck technology. Its designed and engineered to meet and even exceed the demanding requirements of busy warehouses.
- 4,000 lb (1,818 kg)
- 104″ (2,641 mm)
- 126″ (3,200 mm)
- 142″ (3,607 mm)
- 157″ (3,988 mm)
- 177″ (4,496 mm)
- 24V AC drive motor
- 24V ZAPI programmable travel controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Creep speed control allows for easier maneuvering at low speeds in tight places
- Travel speed remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of the load
- Regenerative braking kicks in when the forks are 12″ (305 mm) above height
- Travel speed: 3.4mph (unloaded) and 3.1mph (under load)
- Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle, which can be operated with either hand
- Hand grips fit the operator's hand comfortably, reducing fatigue
- Bolt-on high-visibility mast
- Fork size: 42″ (1,067 mm) standard
- 3″ (76 mm) adjustable straddle legs support easy positioning in racked aisles
- 224 AH battery package (4-6 volt, maintenance-free AGM batteries), complete with automatic 25AMP / 110VAC plug-in internal charger
- I-beam construction
- Heavy-duty two-piece head cover protects major components from impact damage
No specifications available.
No features available.