The BGL-22 Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker is a cost-effective solution for the stacking and transportation of palletized loads that a straddle stacker or reach truck cannot handle as efficiently.
- 2,200 lb (1,000 kg)
- 104″ (2,642 mm)
- 128″ (3,251 mm)
- 157″ (3,988 mm)
- AC drive motor delivers steady acceleration and travel speeds
- 24V ZAPI travel controller supports simple and precise truck positioning
- Travel speed is reduced when forks are 12″ (305 mm) above height
- Neutral braking resists rollback on ramps
- Creep speed control allows for easier maneuvering at low speeds in tight places
- Travel speed: 3.41mph (unloaded) and 3.1mph (under load)
- Travel, lift, lower, and tilt functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle, which can be operated with either hand
- Hand grips fit the operator's hand comfortably, reducing fatigue
- 24″ (610 mm) load center
- Fork size: 42″ (1,067 mm) standard
- Premium AGM battery pack with integral 110V charger
- 35″ (889 mm) tall load backrest
- High visibility I-beam mast
No specifications available.
No features available.