The BG2-72 combines the compact design and exceptional maneuverability of our BG1 Task Support Vehicle with attributes of a counterbalanced forklift. The result is a versatile machine that can be used for low level order picking, and staging of pallets.
Utilizing many of the same reliable components as the BG1, the BG2-72 can elevate an operator 48″ and features a mini mast that can lift up to 1,500 lb loads to a 72″ elevation. The BG2-72 offers travel speeds up to 4.5 mph.
BG2-72 can be used to effectively order pick from low level locations and improve access to pick faces close to the floor. Travel is provided by a high efficiency AC drive motor on each unit that can be programmed through the onboard LCD dash. Power comes from a 340AH industrial battery or 224AH AGM maintenance free battery pack that is an available option.
- 1,500 lb (680 kg) at 24″ LC on forks
- 300 lb (136 kg) operators compartment
- 200 lb (91 kg) rear work platform
- 36″ long forks
- Non-marking tires
- Rear flashing light
- Battery compartment rollers
- Hydraulic front mini mast with independent controls
- Low 9″ step height compartment