B55AC – Landoll
The Bendi model B55AC works in aisles as narrow as *84″ (2.13M). The B55AC high volume model has a basic capacity of 5,500 lbs. (2495kg) at 24″ (600mm) load center and has lift heights available to 30′ (9.14M).
The B55AC model is a 4-wheel articulating forklift with dual independently driven rear-drive tires and soft-poly front load tires. Excellent traction, braking and power enable climbing steep ramps with loads. Three or four stage masts are available. The B55AC can work inside and outside on paved surfaces and have a floating front axle, allowing the truck to ride smoothly over uneven floors and do the jobs of reach and counterbalanced trucks but with much heavier loads and in much narrower aisles.
Exceptional Performance and Maneuverability
Equipped with the Landoll DuraSteerTM front wheel hydraulic steering, the B55AC provides exceptional control and makes load placement and retrieval superior to the competition.
Maximizes Material Handling Productivity
The versatile Bendi B55AC forklift replaces conventional reach and counterbalanced fork trucks in standard warehouse operations. The unique design allows operators to use it as a counterbalance truck indoors or out, while operating in narrow aisles in your warehouse, replacing reach trucks that require much wider aisles. The Bendi B55AC has large diameter tires and the truck has great underclearance for avoiding floor obstructions. One truck can go from inside the dock to the rack, eliminating staging and additional operators and support forklifts.
*Based on 48” (1200mm) long x 40” (1000mm) wide load.
Click here for more information.
- 5,500 lb. (2,495kg) Capacity
- Lift Heights to 360” (9.14M)
- 84” (2.13M) Stacking Aisle with 48” (1,200mm) Long Load
- High Visibility 3-Stage or 4-Stage Mast
- Integral 11.2” (285mm) Stroke Side Shifter and 36” (914mm) High Load Backrest
- Dual Inside / Outside Capability
- Articulated Floating Front Axle, 48” (1,219mm) Wide
- Large Diameter Smooth Rubber Drive Tires
- Polyurethane Load Tires
- 180° Front-End DuraSteer™ Articulation Steering Assembly with 5-Year Warranty
- Heavy Duty Dual Rear Wheel Planetary Drives
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Controllers
- Powerful AC Drive and Hydraulic Motors
- Comfortable Seated Operation with All Truck Controls in Easy Reach
- Full Diagnostic Intelligent Display with Battery Discharge Indicator and Hour Meter
- Adjustable Cloth Suspension Swivel Seat
- Armrest, Adjustable Steering Column, Key Switch, Horn and Seat Belt
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- 4-Post Heavy-Duty Overhead Guard
- Safety Deadman Seat Switch
- Heavy Duty Unitized Robotic Welded Chassis Design
- Provisions for RF Terminals Provided
- Accepts Class II Attachments
- Easily Accessible Components for Low Cost Maintenance
- B55AC 5,500 lb. (2495kg) Capacity at 24″ (600mm) Load Center
- Four-Wheel Design, Dual Rear Wheel Drive Provides Excellent Power, Braking and Traction
- Ergonomic Design for Exceptional Operator Comfort and Safety
- Integral Wide Stroke Sideshifter Makes Placing and Picking Loads Effortless
- DuraSteerTM Front Wheel Hydraulic Steering Provides Smooth, Reliable, Long-Lasting Steering Control
- Independently Controlled Rear Wheels Allow Independent Speed Control of Each Drive Tire Based on Steering Angle
- Creep Speed Mode Adds Enhanced Control when Handling Loads at High Elevations or While Training Operators
- High Visibility Mast Allows Optimum Safety and Control
- AC Traction and Hydraulic Motors Ensure Minimal Maintenance and High Efficiency
- High-Efficiency Curtis AC Controllers Provide Trouble Free Operation
- Interactive LCD Status Monitor (BDI with Lift Interrupt, Hour Meter with Service Monitor, Diagnostic Code Display, Input Device Calibration)
- 48 Volt Electrical System
- Optional Cold Storage Conditioned to -22°F (-30°C)