Platinum II Rated at 3,000 – 7,000 lbs.
Applications: Manufacturing, Warehousing, Recycling, Beverage/Bottling and Trucking
Powered by our industrial LP, Dual Fuel (Gas/LP) or Gas* engines, our rugged Platinum II ® Internal Combustion (IC) lift truck deliver greater torque and horsepower for a variety of tough inside or outside applications, keeping your operation highly productive. Our fuel management system (LP/Gas) optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel economy and reduced exhaust emissions. Each Platinum II lift truck comes standard with our comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
- GCT K21(2.1 liter) and K25 (2.5 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel
- Engine/transmission protection and warning systems
- Spacious operator compartment
- Full suspension seat
- Programmable service reminder
- Operator PIN access
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels
- Wide engine access
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment