Norfolk, VA 23513
Salary: $20.00 to $32.00 /hour
Commercial Parts Supervisor
CFE Equipment Corporation seeks a Forklift Parts Manager to meet the demands of our growing business. Qualified candidates must have proven management skills and commercial parts experience.
Manage a team of parts associates and streamline processes to achieve the following:
· Responsive and courteous customer service for both internal and external customers
· Low order error rates
· Low billing error rates
· Quotes completed within 24 hours
· Maintain low work-in-process
· Maintain inventory to strike balance between parts availability and stock levels, with an emphasis on supporting customer up-time.
· Ongoing continuous improvement
· Analysis of department operational reports to monitor activity and identify opportunities
· Good communication of department status, opportunities and challenges to other managers and members of the leadership team
· Resolve interdepartmental conflicts, customer complaints and the like
Achieving the objectives listed above will require strong management skills as well as the ability to jump in as-necessary help with the daily tasks of the department:
· Answering customer calls
· Placing parts orders
· Researching and preparing quotes
· Closing work orders
All interested candidates please submit your resume for consideration. CFE considers applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or other legally protected status.
Related keywords: parts manager, manager, automotive