Carolina Forklift Equipment has an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in sales. Working under a senior sales representative, you will get direct mentorship and a hands-on experience. You will have an opportunity to develop your sales skills without the pressures of a commission program. The goal of the junior sales associate position is to develop our next star salesperson.
If you are a DYNAMIC, DRIVEN, HARDWORKING person with a “will-do, will-win” customer-focused attitude looking to grow with an awesome company, please, apply today! We are looking for confident and optimistic deal-closers like you!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical and dental
- Vacation and holidays
- Supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work with a successful, award-winning team
- Opportunities for upward mobility
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities of a Successful Candidate:
- Unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Willingness to make 50-70 Cold Calls a week
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented and self-starter A MUST
- Desire to make money and ascend professionally
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Willingness to take initiative and learn the products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree or higher a plus
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume.
About CFE Equipment:
Carolina Forklift Equipment, and it’s parent company CFE Equipment Corporation, strives to be best-in-class dealerships within the forklift and material handling industry. Nationally recognized in the forklift industry, we operate in five states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions; CFE is the one-stop shop for forklift and material needs.
CFE is an equal opportunity employer.