Norfolk, VA 23513
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour
On your mark.
CFE has an immediate opening for a Parts Associate. We are in search of the right person to join our Parts Department with the following responsibilities:
- Researching OEM and aftermarket parts for forklift repairs
- Sourcing parts from a variety of vendors evaluating cost and availability of each part
- Processing and ordering inventory stock and keep efficient stock order ratios
- Overseeing incoming deliveries, and notifying colleagues (like Dispatch and Road Techs) of incoming parts.
- Monitor existing stock and inventories and organizing parts warehouse.
- Deliver parts, replenish service vans and consignment inventories at customer locations.
We don’t take just anyone to be part of our team. It takes a special kind of person to work for CFE. Do you have what it takes?
- Let me research that – job entails lots of research via computer & catalogs
- Roll up your sleeves – multitasking at a fast pace is essential
- It’s the little things – keen attention to detail is a must
- Mechanic speak – knowledge of lift trucks, heavy equipment, or auto parts a must
- Amaze us – proven customer service skills and ability to develop, streamline, and manage inventories, buying process, parts distribution
- Give your career a lift – our employees frequently lift, push, or move parts
- We got this – a winning, positive outlook and ability to work overtime during times of backlog
Apply online to this ad by sending us your resume. We are looking to fill this need immediately. Must have previous experience working in logistics supply, inside sales, counter sales, ideally at a dealership, HVAC, or in the heavy equipment industry. This is not an entry level position.
CFE is a forklift dealership with a 50 year reputation. But we are much more than lift trucks. We’re about everything that surrounds them. We are 150+ hard working employees in 5 states, delivering quality products and world class service with integrity.
To learn more, visit us at http://www.cfeequipment.com
CFE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.