Richmond, VA 23237
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month
Successful, established and reputable Forklift Dealer seeks an experienced Lift Truck Painter for Richmond, VA dealership. This is a contract, as needed position, estimate $1,000 to $2,500/monthly.
Purpose of the Position
The role of the Painter is to perform paint orders on time as per contract specifications and consistently meet and/or exceed CFE’s quality and safety standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lift trucks arrive powerwashed and ready for paint. Set up and prepare materials to be painted and be able to perform the complete procedure from beginning to end.
- Company provides location, paint booth, materials. Location open M-F 1st shift.
- Reassemble components and ready for quality check
- Possess general knowledge of painting, coatings and sandblasting lift trucks and material handling equipment.
- Identify and understand various types of special coatings
- Proficiency in Bondo work
- Use of equipment, materials and supplies used in the painting industry with utmost care.
- Be able to work in small confined spaces with limited natural light
- Able to prepare equipment prior to paint, and have an understanding of the proper mixing procedures of paints/hardeners.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds frequently. Must be able to climb a maximum of 50 Feet. Job requires excessive amounts of stooping, bending, pulling and crawling.
- Responsible with company equipment, tools and materials. Possess skills to operate heavy equipment.
- Identify job extras as requested by others and notify supervisor to gain approval/denial for such work. Refer any side jobs to supervisor for approval or denial.
- Possess good communication skills; written and verbal.
- Candidate must be thorough and able to manage relationships with key personnel and clients.
- Must also be highly self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- This is a W9 independent contractor position; Contractor responsible for payroll taxes, general liability and workers comp liability (as applicable). Pay rate by the piece, payment via invoice. Existing open ended contract, steady work.
W9 Individuals and small businesses encouraged.
Apply online by submitting painter’s resume, portfolio, and/or interest letter.
About the Company:
CFE Equipment Corporation strives to be best-in-class dealerships within the forklift and material handling industry. Nationally recognized in the forklift industry, we operate in five states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions; CFE is the one-stop shop for forklift and material needs.
To learn more about us, visit us at https://cfeequipment.com/
The preceding description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by contractors on this project.