Bluff City, TN
CFE Equipment, a leading forklift and material handling equipment dealership, is currently seeking a highly motivated Aftermarket Sales Rep to service our customers and grow parts and service sales.
Territories surrounding/near Bluff City, TN.
We are looking for confident and optimistic, driven and hard working, with a “will-do, will-win” attitude. Compensation based on experience plus Commissions.
- Competitive base salary with a commission plan and benefits
- Medical and dental
- Vacation and holidays
- Vehicle Allowance
- Gas Card
- Mobile phone/Computer
- Supportive team environment
- The opportunity to work with a successful, award-winning team
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities of a Successful Candidate:
- Must have experience selling forklifts or related experience
- Unwavering customer service drive and focus
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented and self-starter A MUST
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Exceptional follow-up skills
- Willingness to take initiative and learn the products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- High School graduate
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher a plus
About CFE Equipment
CFE Equipment Corporation strives to be a best-in-class dealership within the forklift and material handling industry. We are a nationally known defense contractor, and operate in four states spanning the mid-Atlantic region. Our goal is to help our customers achieve significant gains in the productivity of their business. By providing equipment, parts, rentals, service, and logistical solutions CFE is the one-stop, family-owned shop for any forklift and material needs. CFE is an equal opportunity employer.
Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. To learn more about CFE visit: http://www.cfeequipment.com.