Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /year
A Unicarriers Platinum Dealership, 5x winner of the Nissan Presidential Award, Crown Ascent Award
Seeks 1 Auto or Diesel Mechanic willing to be trained into a Forklift Mechanic. Shop position, Monday-Friday 7:30a-4p.
On your mark.
Exercise your independence and experience why CFE employees have a better work-life balance. Using your mechanic skills, let’s train you to:
- Analyze and diagnose equipment problems.
- Rebuild, repair, replace and maintain electric, diesel forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, and perform with personal integrity and accountability.
- Present a professional image in appearance, attire, and preparation.
- Assist other mechanics in repairs, participate in job shadowing, training.
Beyond Medical, Dental, and Vision, we offer:
- Work/Life balance
- First shift, Monday – Friday.
- Opportunities to grow with a stable mid-sized employer
- Personalized training plans, certifications, and mentorships
- Choice Time – paid time off for vacation, sick time, or personal business
- Choice Holidays – paid holidays + holiday of your choosing
- Paid uniform & cleaning services
- Boot allowance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching contributions
Apply to this ad by submitting your resume or applying in person at CFE, 818 Widgeon Road, Norfolk.
Applications are held in strictest confidence. Technicians currently employed who have accrued vacation time, or other seniority type benefits, we will negotiate an accelerated package so you don’t have to start over.
CFE is a proud, employee-centric company.
To learn more about us, check us out at www.cfeequipment.com